CAP Round 3 Allotment
CAP Round 3
An important message displayed on DTE website
‘The candidate who has reported at ARC and accepted the seat, need not go to ARC again. Institutions can admit Candidate on the basis of Seat Acceptance Letter irrespective of status as Freeze/ Non-Freeze after CAP III’
Admission Cancellation Information
15. Refund of fees after cancellation of admission by Institutions —
(a) The Candidate shall apply online for cancellation and submit duly signed copy of system generated application for cancellation of admission to the institution.
(b) After receiving duly signed admission cancellation request letter from the Candidate as per the schedule published by the Competent Authority, the institution shall cancel the admission immediately and generate online acknowledgement of cancellation of admission through institution login and issue a signed copy to the Candidate.
(c) The refund of fees before cut-off date of the admissions declared by the Competent Authority, shall be made within two days i.e. total fee minus the processing charges of Rs. 1,000, or refund rule shall be as per the guidelines of the appropriate authorities or the State Government as the case may be.
(d) If the admission is cancelled after the cut-off date of the admission declared by the Competent Authority, there shall be no refund except the Security Deposit and Caution Money Deposit.
(e) No institution, who has in its possession or custody, of any document in the form of certificates of degree, diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, shall refuse to return such degree, certificate award or other document with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or program of study which such person does not intend to pursue or avail any facility in such institution.
Above information is taken from DTE Website
- ILS Suggestion – The candidates looking for admission through ILS and got a seat in CAP Round 3 should first secure the seat and then try for options through ILS. Same logic goes for candidates with high percentile looking for CAP Round 4
- CAP Round 4 will be useful if there are vacant seats in Government/Government aided/University Department institutes.
Latest posts by Chetan Bagul (see all)
- What is Cloud Computing? Learn Basics of Cloud Computing - January 10, 2019
- Love Quotes, Best Love Quotes with images - January 5, 2019
- List of Top 20 Management Books to Read | Universe of Thoughts - January 2, 2019