People say “You have Changed”
After long break I am back with this most asked topic. First of all I would like to thank all UoT fans for supporting with more than 65000+ hits and still growing. Thank you.
Today the talk is for the people who comment that “Dude, you have changed”. So this article will be answer to all such people who have changed their exteriors without any change in interiors.
Have you ever wondered what we used to be in School, then Junior college and further life? If we try to look in the past then we hardly notice any changes in our behavioral patterns. This is because we never tried to figure it out, we just adapted to TIME and SITUATION requirements.
People around us feel those odd pulses which we keep reflecting after inculcating changes. But what is this CHANGE and How it occurred?
Let us understand CHANGE. School is a place where few of us build a firm character and later on it is carried over entire life. Junior college does add some uncertainties in career management and Graduation college confirms the feasibility of past decisions. Family background and surrounding conditions put a untold pressure to adapt as per tide.
Why this “CHANGE” occur?
There is a reason behind every CHANGE in nature. Those are as below.
- Family background – Our behavioral patterns are highly dependent upon family support. If family supports then Life is very easy but if they don’t then LIFE can undergo miserable phase to hold up personal likes and passion.
- Surroundings – Tough surroundings build a tough character provided it is taken in optimistic way. Otherwise things take little time to diverge from morals.
- Friends- Our friends are most important after family because they are the only destinations which brings feeling of comfort, security and reliability. So helping friends inculcate better vibes and jealous ones bring in destructive vibes.
- Firmness of own character – It’s a factor which decided everything and counts effect of above factors. Firm character hardly is affected by changes in exteriors. Such people will only accept best side and neglect worst side on any aspect discussed above.
- Love – Relationship is motivating factor if going well otherwise it breaks a person forever without any guarantee of healing again from those wounds. This factor plays a critical role in deciding vitality of our changing nature.
Now you now the factors why people change….CHANGE is need of time. Some people CHANGE because they want to see that CHANGE. Reasons are to build good career, to rise above relationship setbacks, to prove themselves etc. There are very less who CHANGE according to own WILL, most of them are preys of discussed factors.
Everyone wants to enjoy LIFE but a RUN behind SECURING FINANCIAL SECURITY ruins most of the GENUINE characters. A run for CAREER ask for huge sacrifices including changing lifestyles, getting mean, friend categorization and many more.
You wish to CHANGE then go for it but then never forget to preserve your backup resources. Whatsoever happens at last GENUINE things make their UNIQUE place.