Winter Skin Care – 5 Tips by Sejal Waghela
Winter Skin Care
So winter is finally here! It’s almost freezing outside. The temperatures are going down and with that, the climatic conditions are also affecting us. There’s no doubt in the fact that we all love winter. But one important thing to consider during the winters is self-care. Certain things should be taken care of so that you can keep up your beauty and fashion game on point.
Here’s a guideline for this season that will help you through it with ease. You need to consider the following factors:
- Dressing: Winter is the time when you pull out your sweaters and jackets from your wardrobe. So go for it and style these according to your preference. You can include beanies, caps, warm mufflers and shawls to your outfit to get the entire vibe of the season and also protect yourself from the harsh climatic conditions. Hoodies and winter boots are also a common choice. So dress according to the season and it’ll not only help you stay in style but will also keep you warm and protected.
- Skincare: You know who is your best friend during winters? It’s the moisturiser! It is definitely a must. Use plenty of it often throughout the day to avoid drying of the skin. Never ever go on without applying this magic potion. I repeat, never! Also, regularly exfoliate your skin to remove the dead skin cells. Establish and skincare regimen and follow it religiously.
- Lip care: No one wants cracked and chapped lips. Always apply a lip balm or chap stick to protect your lips and make them supple. Exfoliate your lips on a regular basis.
- Haircare: Oil your hair and enjoy head massages. The weather can make your hair brittle and dry so make sure to keep them well oiled and conditioned. Apply various hair masks that provide nutrients to the hair and scalp. Avoid washing your hair with hot water.
- Diet: Nourish yourself with seasonal fruits and vegetables. No matter what, always stay hydrated. Avoid junk and eat healthy. A good diet will help you in the long run and your body will thank you.
So these were a few essential tips for the winters. I’m sure you’ll be just fine if you follow these and keep in check your health and fitness. May you have a warm and cosy winter!
Click here to explore beautiful Poems on Love
Click here to explore beautiful Poems on Life